There are several intricate details to the cut of our wetsuit that makes it warmer, more comfortable, and more durable than a mass-produced suit.
1. Face seal with a relaxed jaw for comfort and ease of equalization, as well as a chin that is high and features some concavity so it actually stays on!
2. Hood reaches to the clavicle to enable contouring and allow more seam-free, stretchy neoprene for your head to go through easily.
3. No seam on the back of the neck, which allows your head to go through more easily and promotes mobility.
4. The underarm panel naturally allows for the vertical extension of the arm.
5. The midsection is contoured on the front, not just down the side, which creates a better fit for however your tummy is shaped.
6. Back curvature makes the suit sit on you properly and allows you to bend.
7. Side panels allow contouring at the small of the back.
8. High waist seal to protect the core.
9. Articulation at top of the leg for a range of motion
10. Carefully designed knee, to maximize durability and reduce chafing.